2009-12-29

M-Club  

0 comments

Clubbing by Marcography.
I've always wanted to go to M-Club but it's taken me a year and a half to persuade my friends to go with me.

I went on a Tuesday night, where it's £3 and £1 a drink inside. You need a student card to get in too, loads of people were getting turned around becuase they didn't have one. I think that's just Tuesdays though.

Anyway, once inside, I was really, really impressed. The club looks amazing, with 3 floors and fantastic lights and furniture.

When the M-Club say £1 a drink, they really mean it too, excluding redbull and fruit juices, everything was a pound. Even shots of 12 year old highland park - my favourate whiskey. In retrospect that must have been a mistake, it's just too good to be true.

Anyway, for some reason they only had the middle floor open which wasn't a problem untill about 11:30pm when the place got REALLY busy. The queue for the bar was 4+ deep and it didn't seem like they had any intention of opening another floor.

That was such a shame, becuase I was really enjoying the bar until that point but there was no-way I was going to queue for ages to get a drink so we all left after being inside for an hour.

A real shame, if the management had some business sense I would like the place, instead I went to Limelight and had a great time.

I doubt I'll go back to the M-Club, which is a real shame as it could be so good if they'd only put some more staff on.

Links to this post

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ M-Club