2009-06-10

Update and Rain Again  

0 comments

I'm sorry about the lack of updates recently, I've been pretty broke and haven't been out much in the last couple of weeks. Both times I did go out though, I went to Rain and I'm sure you're bored of me reviewing Rain by now. I'll try and go somewhere different soon and review that.


However, I must mention that in Rain last Saturday there was a 'beach party'. I went expecting something lame and tacky. However I was blown away by how good it was. They've turned the old factory building behind it into a massive beach area. The floor is covered in sand (or grit?) and there is no roof. They had a DJ playing summer anthems and a BBQ. It was a sunny day but they had all the patio heaters on full as well, so it wasn't remotely cold. I spent the whole night outside and it was fantastic. Really felt like being on a beach on holiday. There were even people in the corner building sandcastles.

Nice job Rain.

Links to this post

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Update and Rain Again